Monday 18 April 2022

It’s been a while…

It’s been ages since I’ve been here. A lot has been happening. Yes I’ve been very creative and productive and launched my website www.LindaAdiele.com where direct purchases of my oil and acrylic artwork, prints and digital commissions can be made. It’s been a huge success since it launched in June 2021.

In collaboration with my daughter, we also created an Etsy shop for digital downloads including one line wall art that can be downloaded and printed to spruce up a boring wall. We believe this shop will develop traction in the months to come as we continue to provide more offerings.

The long lockdowns of the past two years led me to digital art and NFTs. If you are interested and have found a place on the metaverse, I’d love it if you could check out and collect our NFT collections Asoebi and Creatures of Soot on Opensea.

Till next time, cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment